Thursday, July 8, 2010

Little Dick Syndrome

What is up with the guys wanting to know what I think of little dick? Quite frequently I hear questions about how I feel about men with 4 inch cocks. Truthfully? I've never been with a man with less than 6 inches. To make that clearer I can wrap both hands around the guys cock and still see head poking out, some more than others. In my personal opinion, men with little dicks need to quit whining and learn how to please their woman in other ways. Honestly, if you tongue fuck your girlfriend, or whatever she is and bring her to orgasm a couple of times I don't think she will mind so much that your dick is small. If all else fails and she wants to big dick penetration buy her a 7 or 8 inch vibrator and fuck her with that. Even better, if she will let you, get one of those dildos that allow you to fuck her in both holes. She will be squirming then, regardless of the size of your penis. There are plenty of ways to overcome small dick syndrome. Remember, if she has that big of an issue with it move on and find somebody else. Don't waste your time. But honestly, I'm a real bitch and even that I can overlook as long as he is willing to please me in other ways. Shut your mouth and quit your wussy ass whining and take that tongue and tongue fuck her to her hearts delight. Good luck you small dicked bitch. Just know you are not alone. Otherwise, keep on stroking.

0 comments: