Thursday, July 8, 2010

4:30 am Wake-up Call

Around 4:30 this morning I faintly hear my phone ringing in the distance. Keep in mind I barely went to sleep around 3 am so the ringing phone was a rude awakening. As I neared consciousness I recognized the ring tone. I groggily picked it up and answered it.

"What do you want loser?"

Was I rude? Nah, I don't think so. The heavy breathing on the other end immediately aroused my attention.

"I need a release."

Yeah, he was a loser. 4:30 in the morning and already slapping the cock. Wow. You guys never seize to amaze me.

So I told him how fucking nasty he was and he should be ashamed of himself for stroking his poor dick this early in the morning. Turns out me talking shit to him merely made him hornier. I could still hear his heavy breathing and the restlessness in is breath.

So I told him to put my picture in front of him (as he is obviously wanking off to it), get down on his knees and stroke that cock like I would. Spit in the palm of your hand and rub that cock up and down your shaft. Take the other hand and massage your balls if you can all the while saying "I am Jayden's sex slave."

I couldn't help but giggle when I heard him grunt. You dirty pig I told him. How does that slippery cock feel between your fists? Don't you wish it was my mouth on that cock of yours. My tongue gliding over your fuck hole as I pump my lips up and down your hard prick.

He moaned again. I could tell he was enjoying himself. Maybe too much. I told him to lay back down and shoot his load all over his stomach. That nasty fuck wanted to play with his dick at 4:30 in the morning he was going to have to feel what is was like to have his own spew all over him. A few seconds past and the guy grunted loudly onto the phone. After a moment of silence he spoke into the phone.

"Thank you Jayden.. You are so fucking hot. Nothing better than masturbating to your voice.. and picture."

Good, I told him but before I let him hang up I explained he would have to repay me in another way, besides financially.... which I love..... but I would require a picture of his chest.. with his love juice splattered over it. He hesitated at first but then agreed to my request. Maybe I will share the pic with you later.

0 comments: